Replay Shane Green Performance Coaching Webinar
REPLAY training webinar
HOW 'Performance Coaching' WILL elevate
individual and organizational performance
discover how to improve employee performance, provide feedback & Recognition,
without shying away from tough conversations
President & Founder SGE International, Author of the "Culture Hacker
What you'll discover on this live webinar:
- 1How to improve performance through recognition, support, tough conversations, and
making tough decisions
- 2How to provide informal feedback every day that is timely, balanced, specific, and based on questions not statements and assumptions
- 3How to provide recognition that considers how people process information so it resonates. Utilize Say, Write, or Do model
- 4How to have tough conversations with employees that do not get the desired results nor behave in a way aligned with the company values.
- 5BONUS: How not to be afraid to let someone go who is not a good fit with your team or culture. Sometimes letting someone go is the most powerful driver of performance as it defies expectations and indicates a commitment to them.
Meet Shane Green
Organizational and Corporate Culture Coach and Speaker
A world-renowned keynote speaker, author of Culture Hacker, and television personality, Shane Green is a business magnate who consults global Fortune 500 leaders on customer experience and organizational culture. Shane draws upon his foundation at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and his work in multiple industries to transform your employees’ mindsets, experience, and habits to improve the customer experience, employee retention, and organizational performance.
Owner/Partner of the Customer Service Professional Network - Over 200,000 members strong!